On the 10th of April, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Delegation of European Union to Ukraine and Greencubator will announce the winners of the 5th stage of Climate Innovation Vouchers program. An award ceremony will combine the announcement of 5 companies, receiving grants to support the development of climate friendly innovations, with a panel discussion on financing for climate innovations in Ukraine.
This stage completes the first phase of Ukraine’s largest grant program for cleantech and low-carbon technology developers. During the five waves of the program, 30 beneficiaries received funding for the development of their green business solutions worth a total of 1 million euro.
The award ceremony will be chaired by:
- Gianpiero Nacci, Deputy Head of the Energy Efficiency and Climate Change Team at EBRD
- Johannes Baur, First Counselor, Head of the Operations Section at the EU Delegation to Ukraine
The panel discussion on financing cleantech business development will precede the award ceremony. The panelists will be:
- Sergiy Maslichenko, Associate Director at the Energy Efficiency and Climate Change Team at EBRD
- Svitlana Kolomiets, Co-founder at ReThink NGO
- Roman Kravchenko, Founder at IoT Hub
- Andriy Sorokhan, Venture Lead at U.Ventures
Please use this form for media accreditation. We will provide you location details upon your registration. Please note that we have limited seating capacity and might not be able to accommodate all the interested media.
Climate Innovation Vouchers program is launched as a part of the EBRD program “Finance and Technology Transfer Centre for Climate Change” (FINTECC), funded by the European Union. Ukraine became the first country within EBRD operation area, to launch such a program. The program is implemented by the NGO Greencubator. During the five stages 30 Ukrainian companies have received climate vouchers worth approximately 1 mln euro. Read more about the program and its winners on the www.climate.biz.