You have a green business idea and want to take it to the next level? Perfect, then enter ClimateLaunchpad 2019 competition and battle your way to global impact! Apply now and go through the national competition and Ukrainian final. Two winners from Ukraine will compete at the Global Grand Final to get 10,000 euro and get a chance to participate in the Climate-KIC Accelerator.
There are seven reasons why you should apply now
Any doubts about whether or not you should join this competition? We’ll help you to make the right decision:
- Your green idea deserves business success. Get the knowledge and skills during our national boot camp.
- Your idea stays yours. 100%. We help you train, compete & launch.
- Work with the best trainers on the planet, Ukrainian and foreign experts.
- Prepare for global impact. You can change the world.
- Believe in your idea. Take risks. Learn from failure, grow big.
- Connect with investors & corporates. Join the global cleantech community.
- It’s not just about winning. Finding your first customer, that’s even the bigger prize.
After you convince our jury, it would be easier for you to convince any client or investor!
How to apply
To apply for ClimateLaunchpad 2019, all you have to do is fill out the application form.
Before you apply, make sure that you:
- have not yet started a business or you started it less than one year ago;
- have no substantial revenue;
- you have attracted no more than 200,000 euro in investment;
- you have not yet sold products, solutions, or prototypes on commercial terms.
If you don’t have full answers to all of the questions in the form, feel free to give rough estimates. The important thing is to get your form submitted before the 2nd of July. Ukrainian national boot camp will take place in Kyiv, 23-24 of July. National Final will take place in Ivano-Frankivsk, September. Two winners of the Ukrainian Final will go to the Global Grand Final, which will take place this fall in Baku.
Meet all these requirements? Apply now and tell all your green friends and colleagues about this competition!
Ukraine at ClimateLaunchpad
Ukrainian teams have been participating in the world’s largest green business idea competition since 2016, thanks to Greencubator — NGO behind organizing national final stage. And we have developed a good tradition of green achievements:
- In 2017 Ukrainian start-up Go To-U became one of the TOP-10 world’s best green startups. This team is extending its network to deliver the best charging service for EV together with other companies, who own the charging stations. This team joined the Climate-KIC Accelerator.
- In 2018 Ukrainian team Stock-Factory won a theme award for «Decision metrics & Finance» and 5,000 euro. It is a smart platform for manufacturers and retailers, and it helps to sell the unsold stock of quality goods or to pass it on to the charity.
The winner takes it all!
The Top-10 competitors in the Global Grand Final will get direct access to the Climate-KIC Accelerator, the renowned business school where great ideas grow into great businesses. On top of that, there is prize money. The overall winner of the Global Grand Final receives 10,000 euro, the runner up gets 5,000 euro, and the idea that comes in third place wins 2,500 euro.
All other National and Regional Finalists who made it to the Global Grand Final get a chance to pitch their idea to the review board of Climate-KIC Accelerator.
Apply now and spread the word to all your friends with green business ideas!